Thursday, July 24, 2014

Getting Back to Work

A lot of you may be wondering why I have yet to post anything about my first novel, BEFORE I BREAK.  For the last couple of weeks, my life has basically been a living hell, so I haven't really had the time to focus on my book like I would have wished.  Now that I am finally having some free time (most likely 6 months, to be exact), I can work on the book I feel like I was born to write.

The first thing that I am working on is getting a Kikstarter.  Because I am under the age of 18, my aunt is deciding to use it for me, so I can get the money I need to publish this book, which is only about $500.  On Kikstarter, if you don't know what that is, you can basically add little gifts to people who donate money for your project.  You, the backer, doesn't get charged for the money you donated until after the project is fully funded.  Also, another interesting fact, is that I can set a date between 30 to 60 days, and if I don't reach the amount of money I need within that time, I do not get any of the money and no one gets charged for donating.

I am not 100% that this is going to happen yet, but I will post in a few days if it goes up.  Help spread the word about BEFORE I BREAK to raise to hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment