Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Forbidden Darkness Release Date Change



Many people have been highly anticipating the release of the first book in The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, as seen in the beautiful cover above.  The original release date was planned for December 10, 2014, but now that release date is going to change.

The new release date is January 9, 2015.

It's not too big of a difference, but there is one main reason why the release date changed.  I felt as though with the December 10 release date I'd have enough time, but now I don't feel like I do.  I feel rushed, and if I rush the process, Forbidden Darkness won't be as good as I want it to be.  So fans and readers, please be patient.  I know you all want this just as much as I do, but things can't be rushed and are meant to be however they're meant to be.

In the meantime, I am beginning the sequel, titled Shadow's Wings, for NaNoWriMo.


No comments:

Post a Comment