Thursday, September 4, 2014

Only 15 Days!

Can you believe there are only fifteen days until the release of first novel, BEFORE I BREAK?  I am just as excited as you guys are, and maybe even a little bit more, to be honest.

This process has been quite long and boring for the most part, but now with just about two weeks away, all the boring editing, editing, editing is done and I can begin major advertising!  There are only a few things left on my To-Do List!

1.  Get my book copyrighted.

On the 16th of this month, just days before the release of my book, I need to pay for the copyright application I filled out and then can move forward with publishing it.

2.  Order my proofs (ARCs)

I will finally be able to order a physical copy of my book and be able to give a few out to book bloggers for free, so if you're interested, please let me know!  I'll only have about 4.

3.  Plan mini book tour.

The two main states I plan on visiting are MA and SC for right now, but probably not anywhere else for a while.


Are you ready for BEFORE I BREAK?  

No comments:

Post a Comment