Friday, September 19, 2014

Thunderclap Page

With the lack of readers lately, I have decided to start a Thunderclap.  A lot of you may have no idea what it is, so let me briefly explain.

Thunderclap is a site used for people promoting something--whether it be something of value or an event or *cough cough* a book--and it gets people from all around the world to see it.  The only problem is that I need 100 supporters on MY end before it actually goes up on the site for everyone to see.

This is where I need your help.  It's such a simple task, really, and I need as many of you to do it as possible.  Below, there is a link to the Thunderclap page, and you click that.  Once you arrive to the Thunderclap page, click on the "Support" button and share it on either your Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr.

It's free.  It's simple.  And I can't do it alone.

So everyone, please help me out.  The ones who have read and purchased my book have been a great help at kickstarting my career and I need your help to keep making this dream come true.

With two clicks, you can make this dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment