Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bands I Want Albums From Right Now

I know this is really off topic from writing, but I had to post it anyway.

Bands that I want new album's from right now (but unfortunately haven't heard any news on one yet). And yes, some of these could probably be categorized as Christian bands.

1. Skillet: Oh darling, why are you waiting so long to give me something new? I know, I know, you just released a new album in 2013, but since I tend to notice a two year gap between this band's albums, I am expecting one in 2015. And I better get it. Right now.

2. Icon For Hire: I know, I just started listening to this band like a week ago, but where's lucky album #3? I need it right now because I think my heart will explode if I don't get it.

3. Fireflight: Before you yell at me, I am aware this band has a new album coming out in 2015, but we've gotten no track listing, no samples, no nothing. Not only that, but the album was SUPPOSED to be released this last summer, but then got pushed to October, and then got pushed to May because the lead singer is having a baby. If we ever get this album, it'd be a miracle.

4. EarlyRise: This is an indie band I've liked for a while now, and they started a Kikstarter page to fund their second album in 2012, but have made no updates, no NOTHING since they reached their goal. What are they waiting for? Are they out drinking and partying with the money that was given to them? Buying themselves presents. We haven't seen any cover art, seen a track list, or even heard a guitar rift from this band since 2011. And they post weekly updates on Facebook about nothing important. How about give your fans something they care to hear about? Thanks.

5. Paramore: Their most recent album came out in 2013 and then just recently re-released it as a deluxe album. *yawns* The deluxe only had ONE new song. And the rest were all live versions. Seriously, I'm a ParaWhore for Paramore, and if they don't give me a new album soon, I'm going to believe they're Para-No-More.

6. Panic! at the Disco (aka unofficially, The Brendon Urie Project): I know, I'm a big meanie, but I seriously feel like Panic! at the Disco is over. I mean, on the new album, Brendon was the only one on the cover of it, and his guitarist was in rehab the entire time he was on tour, so Brendon was doing it all with paid people to fill the missing slots. If the band is breaking up, please just let me know, because I'm not interested in a solo project. BUT if the band is staying together...GIVE ME MORE.

7. Evanescence: What is up with this band? Are they over? Are they not over? Just tell me something! Anything! Give me a sign of you existence, please. If you're dead, I'll go cry in a hole now.
8. We As Human: This Christian band has released one album and I want more! Ten songs is not enough to hold me over. I mean, seriously, it's been forever now. Just give me some more of you heavy screaming and angst and relate-able music that is actually GOOD and uplifting? Please. I need some more...I'm only human. *winks excessively*

9. We Are The Fallen: While I think this band is over (simply because they've been compared too much to Evanescence considering it consists of three former member of Evanescence), there has been no news. And you can shoot me if you wish, but I actually like this band more than Evanescence and want more. Right now. Just tell me if this band's dead or not so I can stop anxiously waiting for nothing.

So there you have it. Those are all the bands I want albums from right this second, and if I don't get it, well...I'll be one unhappy child.

No comments:

Post a Comment