Friday, November 14, 2014

Festival of Scribes 2014: Facebook Event

Hey everyone!

This week I came up with an idea that I wasn't so sure about, so I went to one of my indie author friends and she said it's a great idea.  So now, December 1st through 5th, we are hosting a Facebook event called Festival of Scribes 2014.  This event is so far being held by five authors, though more may be added before then.  For five days, we will be promoting our books, doing giveaways, etc.  As of right now, I have a few things planned, such as e-book giveaways, a live excerpt reading session of Forbidden Darkness, a Q&A session, and a few other things.  

I urge every single one of you to join, even if it's just to see what we were doing.  Most of the event will be fan based, which is why we need you to be there.  The author list is as follows.

***

Alec John Belle (obviously):  Author of Before I Break and the upcoming Forbidden Darkness Chronicles series.

Nikki Rae:  Author of The Sunshine Series and her brand-new novella, The Donor (which I read by the way and it's amazing!)

Scott Colbert:  Author of Barbed Wire Kisses

Toni Canada:  Author of Love Scandal and Deceit 

Jefferri L. Andrews:  Author of The Macos Adventures Series 

***

Clearly we are a diverse group of individuals, which was the whole point.  We want to reach to people who love different genres and expand our fan base.  So please, join our event and check us out.  There's romance, horror, paranormal, and adventure authors.  We want you to be there for sure!

The link is as follows:

No comments:

Post a Comment