Sunday, November 23, 2014

List of Book Release Dates

With all of my upcoming books, you may be wondering when the release dates are going to be.  After making a strict schedule for myself, the release dates for all of my upcoming books are below.

2015 Books

  • Forbidden Darkness (The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, Book One):  January 9, 2015
  • Shadow's Wings (The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, Book Two):  May 21, 2015
  • Fiery Passion (The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, Book Three):  October 20, 2015
  • Once I Fall (Before I Break, Book Two):  December 15th, 2015.
2016 Books
  • Frostbite's Fury (The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, Book Four):  February 8, 2016
  • Angel's Rage (The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, Book Five):  June 16, 2016
  • Demon Cries (The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, Book Six):  October 27, 2016
  • Until It's Done (Before I Break, Book Three):  December 15th, 2016
2017 Books

  • Darkness Ascending (The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, Book Seven):  Unknown date
  • Perfect Sacrifice (The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles, Book Eight):  Unknown Date
Which of these books are you most excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment